11 Coral Ridge
5 bed · 8 bath ·11,000 square feet
Across the way you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find an entirely different community taking you back to the bygone days of California. The Crystal Cove State Park is comprised of 3.5 miles of pristine uninterrupted coastline, favored by hikers, campers and trailblazers. The Crystal Cove Historic District is an enclave of 46 vintage rustic coastal cottages originally built in the 1920s and 1930s nestled around the mouth of Los Trancos Creek.
With this residence comes the exclusive use of The Canyon Club which is a social and active center of Crystal Cove life.
Amenities at The Canyon Club:
- Junior Olympic pool and spa, perched on a ledge with views of Abalone Point
- Expansive pool deck, including children's wading pool, barbecues and sunbathing chaises, 1,600-square-foot cabana, men's and women's restrooms, showers and equipment room
- State-of-the-art fitness room
- A cozy indoor/outdoor fireplace connecting to an outside terrace
- Half-basketball court
- Three tennis courts
- Classically designed courtyard and fountain
- Large community room
- Card room
- Catering-style kitchen
- Dining terraces